CALL FOR APPLICANTS
2018 Army ROTC Summer Leadership Symposium
University of Maryland Army ROTC invites applications to the 2018 Army ROTC Summer Leadership Symposium at Fort Knox, Kentucky from 12-16 June 2018 in order to collaborate with centers of influence among college students and potential college students, thereby enhancing key leader’s understanding and perception of Army Officers and their development process.
The Symposium seeks to gather leaders from academia, athletics, business and other fields who have a stake in developing potential in youth. It is a forum to share ideas about Army Officer Education, and to better understand the role of the Army Officer in society. It is an all-expenses paid opportunity to tour the largest annual training event in the Army – Advanced Camp - where cadets from across the nation gather to improve their leadership acumen and demonstrate their readiness to lead our nation’s defense.
Key Symposium elements include:
· Demonstrates the value of Army Officership as a career, as well as Army expertise in leadership and leader development
· Touring training events and meeting the exceptional young men and women who are current ROTC cadets
· Presentations on the Army ROTC program and its place in American higher education
· Networking with other national leaders in education, athletics, business and other fields of endeavor
· Opportunities to shape the future of ROTC through written feedback, seminars and discussions
Interested leaders should respond directly to Terry McCall, Army ROTC recruiting operations officer, at email@example.com or 301-314-9939 by February 10th, 2018.